CBD Virtue

Premium CBD Oils, Topicals and Edibles

Feel The Difference


We produce CBD that works. We start with pharmaceutical grade, pure CBD and infuse it with a full range of super premium products. Crammed with flavour, carefully crafted to promote wellbeing, we’re proud to create the finest CBD products on planet earth.


CBD That Changes Lives…
So Pure It Should Have a Halo

The Highest Quality CBD Products

Expert CBD Extraction and Extensive Testing


Created from an award winning crystallised ultra-high purity CBD isolate, with the world’s highest lab analysis of over 99.9%.​

We use proprietary extraction processes, patented technologies and a dedicated formulations team to ensure our customers enjoy the very best.

Never synthetic, and never fortified, our naturally high CBD oil starts at 70% CBD and is then gently refined to remove the remaining 30% of plant material to produce pure CBD crystalline isolate.

We uphold the highest quality control and testing standards, never using GMO seeds and ensuring our CBD is free of THC, heavy metals, solvents or other toxins. Each batch is tested for purity and we provide 3rd party lab test results on all orders.


Products packed with full spectrum phytocannabinoids such as CBD, CBG, CBN and CBC, as well as 100+ synergistic terpenes, flavonoids, and essential amino acids.

We believe in the combined power of the hemp plant’s rare and unique naturally occurring synergistic compounds – a phenomena known as the Entourage Effect.

The inclusion of such compounds in our CBD products encourages the Entourage Effect, enhancing the potency and efficiency of the CBD and its effects.



Hemp grown 100% organically in California sunshine, producing products with 100% natural ingredients that are GMO, THC, gluten, dairy, nut, chemical and solvent free.

Our CBD is sourced from the most highly regarded supplier in America, an FDA certified, Dept. of Agriculture registered hemp farm with an ISO 9000 quality-controlled extraction and purification facility.

Our hemp is tested to ensure the absence of pesticides, molds, or mildews before the CBD is extracted and refined gently to maintain molecular integrity – unlike cheaper products.